THE BOX CONTAINS
- No Tools, No Mess -A sheet with parts made of reengineered Pine Wood. We make sure that the parts are free of splinters which means it’s safe for your child. It is 100% eco-friendly with no glue. We use Elastic Bands to support the parts together.
- Illustrated Instruction Manual –The kit comes with a Richly Illustrated, Easy-To-Understand Instruction Manual with Big, Clear Images. It helps your child understand each and every step without any difficulty
- Learner Activities – This sheet helps and motivates your child to play with the toy in the best way possible. It also explains all the STEAM concepts your child will learn while playing.
What does my child learn?
- Multiplication – Multiplication is one of the four elementary mathematical operations of arithmetic. To multiply means to add equal groups.
- Linkages – A mechanical linkage is an assembly of bodies connected to manage forces and movement.
- Reflection – Momentum transfer is the amount of momentum that one particle gives to another particle. In the simplest example of scattering of two colliding particles with initial momenta , resulting in final momenta , the momentum transfer is given by.
What’s in the Box?
|Box Weight||400 gms|
|Box Dimensions||26 x 28 x 20 cm|
Global Safety Standards
Made in India
Learning & Educational Toys
No Mess No Screen
Both Girls & Boys