THE BOX CONTAINS
- No Tools, No Mess – A sheet with parts made of reengineered Pine Wood. We make sure that the parts are free of splinters which means it’s safe for your child. It is 100% eco-friendly with no glue. We use Elastic Bands to support the parts together.
- Illustrated Instruction – Manual The kit comes with a Richly Illustrated, Easy-To-Understand Instruction Manual with Big, Clear Images. It helps your child understand each and every step without any difficulty.
- Learner Activities – This sheet helps and motivates your child to play with the toy in the best way possible. It also explains all the STEAM concepts your child will learn while playing.
What does my child learn?
- Hydraulic System – Hydraulics is a technology and applied science using engineering, chemistry, and other sciences involving the mechanical properties and use of liquids.
- Rack and Pinion Mechanism – A rack and pinion is a type of linear actuator that comprises a circular gear (the pinion) engaging a linear gear (the rack), which operates to translate rotational motion into linear motion.
- Momentum Transfer – Momentum transfer is the amount of momentum that one particle gives to another particle. In the simplest example of scattering of two colliding particles with initial momenta , resulting in final momenta , the momentum transfer is given by.
What’s in the Box?
|90 x 30 x 25 cm
Worlds Most Innovative STEM Toys
Loved by 50 Lakh Kids across 24 countries, Smartivity is the world’s leading educational, construction toy brand.
Made, Designed, and Patented in India, our toys help kids learn basic concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. Smartivity Toys are easy to play with, safe, and mess-free.
Go ahead, pick an age-appropriate Smartivity Toy for your child!
Global Safety Standards
Made in India
Learning & Educational Toys
No Mess No Screen
Both Girls & Boys